Grid  List

  1. Ebook
    Sofort lieferbar

    Organizing for Sustainable Effectiveness highlights research and practice aimed at understanding ...

    117,80 €Ebook
    Alle Preise inkl. MwSt
  2. Ebook
    Sofort lieferbar

    If 75 percent of all mergers fail, what makes the other 25 percent succeed? Mergers, acquisitions...

    42,99 €Ebook
    Alle Preise inkl. MwSt
  3. Ebook
    Sofort lieferbar

    Dove, Lipton, Knorr, Ben & Jerry's, and Slim*Fast are a few of the brands that are part of the $6...

    17,99 €Ebook
    Alle Preise inkl. MwSt
  4. Ebook
    Sofort lieferbar

    If 75 percent of all mergers fail, what makes the other 25 percent succeed? Mergers, acquisitions...

    42,99 €Ebook
    Alle Preise inkl. MwSt
  5. Ebook
    Sofort lieferbar

    Amidst rapid and fundamental shifts in the economic, geo-political, technological, and societal l...

    25,18 €Ebook
    Alle Preise inkl. MwSt
  6. Ebook
    Sofort lieferbar

    Is your company using its talent to create social value?Or is it simply managing risks? To addr...

    31,14 €Ebook
    Alle Preise inkl. MwSt
  7. Taschenbuch
    Print on Demand

    Is your company using its talent to create social value?Or is it simply managing risks? T...

    33,50 €Taschenbuch
    Alle Preise inkl. MwSt | Versandkostenfrei
  1. 1