We are working with Cambridge Assessment International Education to gain endorsement for this forthcoming series.
Discover Economics as a real-world subject through case studies from around the world and provide in-depth coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Economics syllabuses (0455/2281).
- Trust an experienced author team to navigate the syllabuses confidently with clearly-defined learning objectives throughout.
- Deepen understanding by applying knowledge to real-life global case studies.
- Extend learning beyond the classroom by reflecting on skills learned and applying them to local and global environments.
- Check understanding with engaging activities that thoroughly integrate deep learning skills.
- Benefit from language support with an accessible text and definitions of technical terms throughout.
- Consolidate learning with chapter reviews and examination-style questions, as well as useful links to extra activities and answers to the questions online.
Available in this series:
Student Textbook Second edition (ISBN 9781510421271)
Student eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420212)
Whiteboard eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420229)
Workbook (ISBN 9781510421288)
Online Teacher's Guide (ISBN 9781510424135)
Study and Revision Guide (ISBN 9781510421295)