Advances in Insect Physiology is committed to publishing volumes containing comprehensive and in-depth reviews on all aspects of insect physiology. First published in 1963, these volumes are an essential reference source for invertebrate physiologists, insect neurobiologists, entomologists, zoologists and insect biochemists. This volume is themed on small RNAs and RNAi in insects.
- Of Insects and Viruses: The Role of Small RNAs in Insect Defence Nicolas Vodovar and Maria Carla Saleh
- 2RNAi Unravels the Biology of the Hemimetabolous and Ametabolous Insects Darron A. Cullen
- 3New Approaches to Agricultural Insect Pest Control Based on RNA Interference Xue-Yi XUE, Ying-Bo MAO, Xiao-Yuan TAO, Yong-Ping HUANG, and Xiao-Ya CHEN
- RNA interference in ticks: a functional genomics tool for the study of physiology Shahid Karim and Steven W. Adamson
- Methods for identifying small RNA genes Fei Li, Fei Ma, Xinglai Ji, Shuping Wang, Yang Sun, Lun Yu, Guoqing Li and Zhaojun Han